Friday, December 20, 2013

Pregnancy updates!

Hi everyone! So, the idea behind this blog is to provide our close family and friends with updates on baby Duggan. 

I admit, I've been slacking big time. Before I got pregnant, I envisioned my adorable weekly pregnancy updates complete with a weekly preggo picture with perfectly drawn chalkboard updates in the background.  I pinned all kinds of ideas for weekly posts and updates.  This lasted two weeks. Well, really one.  (Which I'll share later).  Apparently I'm much more motivated in my pinning than my actual doing.  (but who isn't, right?) Then morning sickness hit and my chalkboard stalled at week 7 for over a month and I didn't want to be in any pictures at all.  

So, instead you'll get the best I can do which is some (hopefully) weekly updates going forward but I'll also try to cover some weeks that passed.  

I hope you'll enjoy learning more about what baby Duggan and I are going through! 

No comments:

Post a Comment