Saturday, December 28, 2013

Bump Update -- Week 19...the one where I look down and see a belly!

How far along: 19 weeks 
Baby is the size of a(n): heirloom tomato
Gender: boy  
Weight gain: 6 lbs total 
Maternity clothes: yes! I tried to wear some non-maternity pants to work on this day and it was a bad choice!    
Stretch marks: nope, but I'm being religious with my earth mamma stretch mark oil. 
Belly button in or out: in
Sleep: tossing and turning- I despise sleeping on my side   
Best moment this week: Buying some cute little guy clothes       
Worst moment this week: can't think of any.   
Miss anything: looking at cute little girl clothes...out bank account will be happy about that though 
Movement: maybe thought I felt a flutter, but I'm not sure...nothing definite yet
Cravings: Boudin  
Symptoms: horrible rib pain on my left side when I eat
Looking forward to: My parents coming for thanksgiving 

No comments:

Post a Comment