Saturday, December 28, 2013

Bump Update -- Week 22... the one where my sister gets married!!


(my aunt Lena and I at Denise's wedding)

How far along: 22 weeks (Dec. 14, 2013) 
Baby is the size of a(n): papaya  
Gender: boy!    
Weight gain: Not sure.  Haven't weighed myself in two weeks and I'm afraid to know after this week... 
Maternity clothes: mostly.        
Stretch marks: nope.  
Belly button in or out: in
Sleep: still tossing and turning  
Best moment this week: watching my little sister get married :)       
Worst moment this week: having to sit in the middle seat on our flight back.  Not fun when you have to pee way more than usual... 
Miss anything: being able to stay up and party with everyone.  I'm such a party pooper now!  
Movement: he actually gave me a scare because he was eerily quiet the whole time I was home.  I was really looking forward to my mom being able to feel him kick, but I barely felt him.  I think it was because I was on the go more than usual and he tends to start moving when I'm sitting still.    
Symptoms: rib pain...the boob pain finally seems to be going away    
Looking forward to: nothing, just enjoying the time at home

We clean up well :)  Isn't AJ just handsome in a suit? I hope Baby Alexander gets his dad's good looks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment