Friday, December 27, 2013

Bump Update -- Week 17...the one where I'm really starting to get a bump!

How far along: 17 weeks 
Baby is the size of a(n): turnip 
Gender: We'll know this week!! EEK!   
Weight gain: 4 lbs total 
Maternity clothes: I still fit into my work dresses, but I had a sad moment when I packed away most of my pencil skirts and tighter shirts and jeans.  I'm in love with yoga pants and leggings, though.   
Stretch marks: nope, but I'm lathering on some stretch mark oil that I love.  
Belly button in or out: in
Sleep: great  
Best moment this week: Going to the doctor and hearing that Baby D is looking great.  Although, it was being a stubborn aries and did NOT let the OB see what it is. On to the 4D place I guess.  I'm dying to know what it is.       
Worst moment this week: can't think of any.   
Miss anything: not this week
Movement: maybe thought I felt a flutter, but I'm not sure...nothing definite yet
Cravings: Nope   
Symptoms: tired again.  Insomnia -- it's the worst!
Looking forward to: Finding out what Baby D is this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment