Friday, December 27, 2013

Bump Update-- Week 13... the one that is the last of the first trimester!

How far along: 13 weeks 
Baby is the size of a: lemon
Gender: still don't know.  
Weight gain: Still 0
Maternity clothes: not yet, but I'm using a hair tie to button my pants at this point
Stretch marks: better not come for a while! 
Belly button in or out: in
Sleep: great.  Not having to pee during the night as much  
Best moment this week: Telling my friends and family the good news in person.   
Worst moment this week: getting a boob attack on the flight that made me have to awkwardly take off my bra in the center seat.    
Miss anything: New Orleans Daiquiris
Movement: Nope
Cravings: nope    
Queasy or sick: not any more
Looking forward to: My sister's Bachelorette party! 

This week was my sister's bach party in New Orleans and it was a blast.  Baby D got to go to his 3rd concert to see Passion Pit.  It was an awesome concert.  Then, I got to hang out with Layla, Lindsey and Jo and meet baby Jett for the first time and tell the in person.  I went visit my papa to tell him in person too and despite having like 60-something great grandkids, he was still excited :) 

We also got Baby's first onesie!  Isn't it awesome?  I got it from FleurtyGirl on Magazine St in New Orleans.  I love it.


Did I mention that Baby has been doing these weird alien-like things and bulging in one spot of my stomach?  So. Weird.  Also, last time I wore a bikini in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment