Thursday, December 26, 2013

Bump Update -- Week 11... the only one where I used my chalkboard I was so excited about

I tried people, I really did.  But alas, this is the only week my creative skills were put to use on my chalkboard even though I pinned about 3,352 ideas for my pregnancy chalkboard weekly updates on pinterest.  I actually did make a chalkboard for week 12, but was feeling too sick to actually take the picture.

How far along: 11 weeks 
Gender: still don't know, still thinking a girl. 
Weight gain: Still 0
Maternity clothes: Nope!  
Stretch marks: no 
Belly button in or out: in
Sleep: great  
Best moment this week: Going to SoCal to visit Erica and Ty for our 1 year anniversary and going to Disneyland! Baby's first trip to Disney and first swim in the ocean.  I swam with a seal! 
Worst moment this week: having a kid puke on me at Disneyland.    
Miss anything: going on the really fun rides at Disneyland. 
Movement: Nope
Cravings: None.  And the food aversions seem to be getting much more tolerable (thank god, says AJ)     
Queasy or sick: I spoke to soon when I said they were going away...
Looking forward to: nothing, living in the  moment and soaking up the southern California sunshine and good company. 


AJ and I got to wear little "Our Anniversary" Pins and everyone told us Happy Anniversary.  It was super cute.  

I went swimming in the ocean!  It's not often that I'll brave the cold and waves, but it was so refreshing and really nice. Until a seal showed up and all I could think of was Buster on Arrested Development (see below).  

1 comment: