Thursday, December 26, 2013

Another Pregnant Wedding...

Since we are at that point in our lives, AJ and I would have to go to 4(!) weddings in the 9 months that I am pregnant.  

Now, don't get me wrong, I did have a blast at these weddings, but weddings when you are pregnant, especially in the first trimester, just aren't the same.   Not just because you can't drink, but also because you are exhausted and nauseated and you can't tell anyone.   (why, yes, I'll have another glass of wine [pass to AJ]) 

On August 30, at 7 weeks, our dear friends and AJ's coworker Keaton and Monique got married at the Legion of Honor in San Francisco (amazing venue and gorgeous wedding).  For their wedding I had to go lay down in the car for about 30 minutes when I felt particularly bad.  Despite that, I had a great time!  AJ had a blast (he was drinking for two!), we danced the night away to some fun music featuring lot of backstreet boys and the wedding was just gorgeous and so much fun.  

Here I am at 7 weeks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment