Friday, December 27, 2013

Bump Update -- Week 14... the one where I wore my last pair of non-maternity pants

How far along: 14 weeks (Oct. 20) 
Baby is the size of a: lemon 
Gender: still don't know 
Weight gain: Still 0
Maternity clothes: not yet, but pants are starting to fit way too snug. Actually, this is the last picture I have of myself in non-maternity pants. 
Stretch marks: better not come for a while! 
Belly button in or out: in
Sleep: great  
Best moment this week: Stanford Homecoming!  I got to tell all the great guys and gals in this pic that Baby Duggan will be coming next year!   
Worst moment this week: can't think of any.   
Miss anything: my pants fitting  
Movement: Nope
Cravings: Nope   
Symptoms: cramping, boob pain 
Looking forward to: Halloween!  I have a cute shirt in mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment