Friday, December 27, 2013

Bump Update -- Week 16

How far along: 16 weeks 
Baby is the size of a(n): avocado 
Gender: still don't know, but I convinced AJ that if I the OB can't see at our next appointment, I'll get an elective ultrasound to find out at around 17-18 weeks.  I can't believe we might know what this little bean is so soon!   
Weight gain: 3 lbs total 
Maternity clothes: love them! 
Stretch marks: nope, but I'm lathering on some stretch mark oil that I love.  
Belly button in or out: in
Sleep: eh, starting to get to the point where I can't sleep on my back and I'm not a side sleeper AT ALL.  So I toss and turn all night.  
Best moment this week: i forget     
Worst moment this week: i forget this too...    
Miss anything: not this week
Movement: Nope
Cravings: Nope   
Symptoms: I know i had some, but I forget...
Looking forward to: Possibly getting to know what the baby is soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment