Thursday, December 26, 2013

Bump Update -- Week 10


How far along: 10 weeks 
Gender: still don't know, but we're thinking girl 
Weight gain: Still 0
Maternity clothes: not yet, but pants are starting to fit snug
Stretch marks: better not come for a while! 
Belly button in or out: in
Sleep: besides having to get up to pee at least once a night, sleeping pretty great.  
Best moment this week: Stanford Football!  
Worst moment this week: getting really sick after the Stanford football game.  Boob attacks (my name for the 10-20 minutes of sharp pain I seem to get daily) every single day.   
Miss anything: my waistline
Movement: Nope
Cravings: I had a random craving for Mr. Kahn's Mongolian BBQ.  Like crazy instense craving that made me stop my work and see when I can get it.  I searched it and there are NONE in SF or the East Bay.  The closest one is in San Jose.  Boooo!    
Queasy or sick: yes and yes.  Bloat seems to be here to stay and pants are starting to fit a little snug...
Looking forward to: Disneyland and visiting Erica and Ty next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment