Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year from the Duggans!!


Also...from the disco ball belly! 

I can't believe we're having a baby THIS year! Things are starting to feel real now. We registered for the hospital tour and a 'meet the doula' night at our local birth center.  We still haven't decided if we're going to get a doula or not, but I'm really leaning toward one since my goal is to have an unmedicated birth.

2014 will be one to remember! AJ looks pretty stoked for 2014. 

In other news, there is now an organ in my body the size of a soccer ball! A soccer ball! That's huge.  
Also, baby Alexander has done some crazy flip in there and is now kicking me on the complete opposite side of my stomach (on the right side now). I felt the exact moment he made a big change in position- it felt like a massive shift in my whole stomach. It made me realize how aware I am of where he's positioned at and also that he's just growing so much and taking up much more room. And we still have 15 more weeks to go!! 

Hope your new year was also fantastic! Best wishes in 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment