Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bump Update-- Week 25... The one where it's now 2014!

How far along: 25 weeks (January 5, 2014)
Baby is the size of a(n): head of cauliflower 
Gender: Boy (still, despite what my dreams may say)
Weight gain: 14 lbs total (+1 from last week)
Maternity clothes: yep, the one above is a super comfy Gap Essential V-Neck knit dress.  It's the softest thing ever!  
Stretch marks: nope 
Belly button in or out: in
Sleep: I learned this week that you can sleep on your back if you prop yourself up a ton.  I'm going to have to try that.  I literally cannot sleep on my side... 
Best moment this week: New Year's eve!  We got to hang out with friends, made some fondue, AJ indulged in a cigar and I even had a glass of bubbly at midnight.  This also came with the realization that Baby would be coming THIS YEAR!!     
Worst moment this week: realizing that I would be going on my last run this pregnancy (see previous post) 
Miss anything: sleeping on my back 
Movement: yep and they've moved up to right under my ribs now instead of on my sides where they had been.  I think he's flipped head down.   
Cravings: none 
Symptoms: None!  Woo hoo!  
Looking forward to: my prenatal massage next weekend.... It was a christmas gift from AJ and I cannot wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment