Sunday, March 30, 2014

37 weeks -- go stanford!


How far along: 37 weeks (March 29, 2014)
Baby is the size of a(n): stalk of Swiss chard, or more accurately, the size of a normal-smallish baby 
What is baby up to?:  
• getting fat, weighing in at over 6 lbs 
• trying to stretch out of mom's belly 
Weight gain: 28 lbs total (+2 from last week) 
Maternity clothes: Yes, and I really, really despise wearing pants right now. Even maternity pants are annoying.  
Stretch marks: nope (fingers crossed!) 
Belly button in or out: I think it's officially a flatty 
Sleep: Stocking up on it.    
Best moment this week: so many to choose from! We got to see baby at my 37 week ultrasound and learned that he is head down (yay!), but he's still high up and I'm not dilated at all.  We picked a pediatrician, put up the baby mobile, prepped his cloth diapers, hung his little airplanes, hung frames and set up the recliner. We're really starting to feel ready for this little guy to arrive! 
Worst moment this week: Woke up sick a couple of time this week.  I think my stomach is just getting super sensitive, which isn't uncommon in the end, but man, that's no fun. 
Miss anything:  that second trimester energy 
Movement: lots of legs and knees in my left side 
Cravings: none 
Symptoms: just starting to feel achiness in my hips, but nothing too bad. Also, the middle of the night peeing has commenced!  
Looking forward to: mom coming in 10 days! 

Only 3 more weeks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment