Monday, March 3, 2014

33 weeks -- the one where I'm in my first trial ever!


How far along: 33 weeks (March 1, 2014)
Baby is the size of a(n): pineapple
What is baby up to?:  
• getting fat
• shedding lanugo 
• swallowing amniotic fluid (gross!) 
Weight gain: 22 lbs total (+1 from last week) 
Maternity clothes: Yep, or my belly peeks out of tr bottom. AJ's sweatpants that I love are even starting to feel tight on this belly.    
Stretch marks: nope (fingers crossed!) 
Belly button in or out: in, but seriously trying to convert 
Sleep: Now that I can sleep, it's work that is stealing sleep from me.    
Best moment this week: auntie bean and gasper came visit! We had people over on Thursday and it was great to just hang out. Also, my OB felt around and said she thinks Baby D is head down. 
Worst moment this week: Work. So much work.  
Miss anything: being able to stay awake past 11pm  
Movement: lots of rolling around, this one move where he tickles my hip, and hiccups are up to 3 times a day now
Cravings: none 
Symptoms: None. Things are going pretty great.  
Looking forward to: my older brother, Mitch is going to be in the Bay Area for work for a couple of months and I'm so looking forward to having him here. AJ's sister is coming visit this weekend too. It's sibling weekend! I love looking forward to these kinds of things every weekend, they make the time go by quickly. 

Only 7 more weeks!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment