Thursday, April 10, 2014

Baby Duggan's Travel Theme Nursery

It's still partly a work in progress, but it's about 99% done and wanted to share. (I have a globe I want to add and a letter 'a' and some vintage planes to hang). 

We decided early on we wanted to go with a travel theme since AJ and I love to travel so much. Hopefully Alexander shares our love of traveling. 

At the same time, we are keeping him in our room, so we don't really have his own nursery and are sharing tight space. I think we did a pretty good job with the space we have. 

I love the mobile with the crib set (and I didn't even order these together, they just match that well by luck!): 

I just adore his little airplane hooks AJ hung for me: 

And here is his little crib and glider corner (the glider decision was the hardest ever!) 


 

2 comments:

  1. you did an awesome job! it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this! I'm here from babycenter, I'm Marian. I posted about family picture and we basically had the same ideas. Ok this is scary! Haha but we also did a traveler theme for our baby boy. Our nurseries don't look anything alike but we picked the Same theme ��xo

    ReplyDelete